Mower deck JD 130, 30" deck

Jack17

Threads
Hi,
I'm having some issues with putting 30" deck on JD130. Looks like some parts are missing like the front two brackets that hold and level cutting deck. Also, deck belt tension roller...where is it go exactly? Does the Vee-belts "V" part rides in it or the back of the belt? Maybe you could hook me up with a 30" deck diagram and belt routing? Thanks in advance!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There are a few variations in the deck mounting.
While all of the decks are essentially the same the cheaper variations do not have the adjustable mounting plates on both side of the hanger brackets.
Are you fitting the 2 blade 30" deck or the single blade 30" deck

Jack17

Threads
Thanks for the links. Much appreciated.
Sure looks like I'm missing a few parts. Drag links are no longer available. The two front 'L' brackets that hold drag links are integral part of the deck shell and are also missing...not to mention the adjusters!
From the diagram looks like there is only one belt tension wheel and its riding on the right side of the deck. Whew! For a moment there I thought there where two of'em!
Thanks again Bert.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks for the links. Much appreciated.
Sure looks like I'm missing a few parts. Drag links are no longer available. The two front 'L' brackets that hold drag links are integral part of the deck shell and are also missing...not to mention the adjusters!
From the diagram looks like there is only one belt tension wheel and its riding on the right side of the deck. Whew! For a moment there I thought there where two of'em!
Thanks again Bert.

There was a thread a while back regarding mower breakers.
I did not bookmark it as USa breakers are not much help to me down here but I am shore some one over there can direct you to it.
NLA does not mean it can not be fixed .

Jack17

Threads
Bert,
Quick Q: two blade 38" deck off JD160 (12.5HP engine)...do you think it would be a little too much for 9HP model 130 to handle?