Jacobsen Tri King 1672d. Leaking hydraulic valve.

Godfrey

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, from a non professional ignorant new joiner.
There's no stickers but my best guess is that it's a 1672d from looking at pictures and getting the right filters to fit. Kubota 3 cylinder diesel engine. She was bought second hand 15 years ago and with grease, oil and filters has done me proud. She's fully hydrostatic and the only belts I can see are for engine cooling and for the magnetic solenoid. She has a pull button on the side of the deck to engage the third rear wheel drive. She is now leaking from the valve under the forward/back pedal which I'd like to sort. It is remarkable how oil tight she's been considering her age. I'm reluctant to dismantle the valve until I know what it's called and whether I can replace seals, get them or will need to source a complete unit. Knowing what the valve is actually called would be a great help as well as some hints to be able to source parts and effect a repair. I also need to repair a collapsed segmented roller. I'm pretty competent on mechanical issues and sort all my other cars, motorbikes, tractors and diggers.
Any ideas on how to verify my exact model and find suitable parts for it would be much appreciated!

.....apologies if this thread needs moved