Export thread

Jacobsen parts available

T

twinfords

I bought out a Homelite / Jacobson dealer and have a several boxes of old Jacobson / Homelite mower parts. Push mower, riding mower and larger GT items. Let me know if anyone is looking for something.

thanks,

Twinfords

B

buzzzmeister

Always looking for Commercial 60/72 and HR15 parts. :thumbsup:

R

Rebob

I bought out a Homelite / Jacobson dealer and have a several boxes of old Jacobson / Homelite mower parts. Push mower, riding mower and larger GT items. Let me know if anyone is looking for something.

thanks,

Twinfords

I have 10 HP chief by textron and need front grille emblem (1000). I dont know if this thread is to old to respond to-- but what is out there? Rebob 8/18/2014

J

JohnBoy1

I could use some seals, ignition parts and muffler plate for a J501 20" commercial.

W

WoodenNickle

thanks,

Twinfords

I'm in need of a drive pulley. 2300 series Peerless transaxle, 4 speed. Pulley OD 7", Shaft size 3/4" (measures 0.740") Front face to back face 3 1/2", cast iron. Mounted on the input shaft of the rotation reverser gearbox on LH side of transaxle. Mine loosened up and tapered the shaft bore. Temporary "shim" made from a piece of hose clamp which took out almost all of the wobble.

Cheers,

WoodenNickle

L

lf5

u got any parts fpor Jacobsen self propelled pushmowers like the pace command, 1960s turbo vent or waffledeck as I call them, also u got any waffledeck self propelled mowers I am interested. I also interested in the superbagger self propelled mowers also.

M

Mark K

I'm looking for a Jacobsen Chief 100 brake band part # 109544. Do you have any?

M

mgr

I'm looking for an 3 speed transmission/gearbox for an homelite/ jacobsen.

imagesXT1ZN3MY.jpg

M

mac1930

thanks,

Twinfords

looking for a adjusting screw 315965

R

robyhelms

Need Jacobsen parts for 501 Jacobsen engine

U

uptown

I'm in need of a drive pulley. 2300 series Peerless transaxle, 4 speed. Pulley OD 7", Shaft size 3/4" (measures 0.740") Front face to back face 3 1/2", cast iron. Mounted on the input shaft of the rotation reverser gearbox on LH side of transaxle. Mine loosened up and tapered the shaft bore. Temporary "shim" made from a piece of hose clamp which took out almost all of the wobble.

Cheers,

WoodenNickle

yeah I got one

E

eteddy007

Need Jac grass catcher 68122 for my 18" Greens King 500A

H

helomech

You don't happen to have #15 for a 2006 turfcat 628D?

Attachments

willys55

willys55

hate to burst your bubble guys, but this guy has not been on here for three years

H

helomech

hate to burst your bubble guys, but this guy has not been on here for three years

Dang, should have looked. Thanks.

M

Mike(NEOhio)

thanks,

Twinfords

I could use a carb kit for a 26" Estate. Tillotson MT26A carburetor.

Attachments