P pepe88 Forum Newbie Aug 5, 2017 #1 I have an iZ4817 with a broken drive belt. I got a new one, but can not figure out how it goes on. I have a 1/2' ratchet and can move the tensioner with no problem. The diagram provided by Husq is not that great. Thanks for any info you can give me.
I have an iZ4817 with a broken drive belt. I got a new one, but can not figure out how it goes on. I have a 1/2' ratchet and can move the tensioner with no problem. The diagram provided by Husq is not that great. Thanks for any info you can give me.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 5, 2017 #2 One end around engine pulley other end aroung pump pulley and the tensioners pushes belt from flat side in.
One end around engine pulley other end aroung pump pulley and the tensioners pushes belt from flat side in.