Is There A Rolls Royce (if you will) Zeroturn mower in a 54" deck?

Zeroturner

Active Member
Or, is it always a crap shoot?

Ah, I should point out in a gasoline version, as diesel isn't for me.

What say you?

Thanks!
 
Or, is it always a crap shoot?

Ah, I should point out in a gasoline version, as diesel isn't for me.

What say you?

Thanks!

I say everyone will have a different opinion. I've heard people say Walker is the best or the Rolls Royce (if you will) of mowers. I think you need to consider the conditions you'll be using the mower in. Some mowers work better in certain conditions than others so yeah it's pretty much a crap shoot.
 
Or, is it always a crap shoot?

Ah, I should point out in a gasoline version, as diesel isn't for me.

What say you?

Thanks!


They don't make them any more but New Holland G5035 is very nice and is put together better then most of the other stuff out there. Nice ride, plus a 54" - 66" deck. There are many used out there.
 
In terms of styling and nice features, check out Altoz.

Every brand's high end machines are nice though.
 
Or, is it always a crap shoot?

Ah, I should point out in a gasoline version, as diesel isn't for me.

What say you?

Thanks!

John Deere would probably be the ""Rolls-Royce" given its entry price and cost of repairs. Quality might have been the question you were hoping to ask? Lots of good functioning mowers out there (including John Deere).
 
Back
Top