Export thread

Is it Duraforce season yet??

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

Or F-series season?? Ugh... No, not yet.
Today I had the sound of one of my Duraforce LBs in my head for some reason. Evidently I must miss the melodious rhythm of it as it gnaws thru heavy grass & weeds. It's been months and months. I definitely prefer the summer small engines vs the winter one.
Current situation pictured -

Attachments

Boobala

Boobala

Or F-series season?? Ugh... No, not yet.
Today I had the sound of one of my Duraforce LBs in my head for some reason. Evidently I must miss the melodious rhythm of it as it gnaws thru heavy grass & weeds. It's been months and months. I definitely prefer the summer small engines vs the winter one.
Current situation pictured -

Where is Creepin Charlie Central..?? anywhere close to Creepin Crud area..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

Lol, it's currently the same location as sommb*tchin snow centeral! :laughing:

N

nitehawk55

Northern east coast I'm guessing !

AnthemBassMan

AnthemBassMan

Nope. But it’s almost D Series Bricktop season here in Ohio!
402B4F60-563B-4DE0-AFCB-493F447AAB20.jpg

L8R,
Matt

C

cruzenmike

Its usually about this time of year that I am watching random videos on the internet of other people mowing their lawn!! I am a sick man!

AnthemBassMan

AnthemBassMan

Its usually about this time of year that I am watching random videos on the internet of other people mowing their lawn!! I am a sick man!

Here’s a very short, bad clip of my Bricktop.

L8R,
Matt

2smoked

2smoked

Music! I can almost smell that 2 stroke exhaust mixed with the smell of cut grass. No sickness here.

C

cruzenmike

That is a beautiful video. My neighbors growing up had a 2 stroke Lawn Boy that I assume is newer than that but still had the strange wheel placement. I thought it was rather funny but it must have lasted some 15 years or so.

AnthemBassMan

AnthemBassMan

Glad I could help a little! This mower is 44 years old and still fires up on the first pull. I keep thinking about restoring it, but I use it to mow every week and don’t want it to lose its used patina and charm.

L8R,
Matt

AnthemBassMan

AnthemBassMan

Here's another short clip of my beater 46 year old 7262. Got it free as a non runner. The magnesium deck has cracks and as you can see, an old patch over the chute. Tore into it for a couple days and started mowing with it. It has the D-600 engine, and for rated at only 3-1/2hp, is a beast! Actually convinced me to sell my John Deere 14SB with the 5hp Kawasaki commercial duty engine. It mowed that much better! I think overall I have maybe $50 total in parts, including a new blade. I took a partial swipe into my neighbor's yard as he's not much for mowing. Absolutely love the way the old D series sounds when the governor kicks in and digs into heavier grass.

L8R,
Matt

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

Northern east coast I'm guessing !
Nope.. Midwest. A lot has melted since that pic! :cool:

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

taqpbYg.jpg

:laughing::laughing:

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

Cool 'beater', Matt! :cool: :thumbsup:
About another month I figure..

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

Well, I thought I'd be mow'n the weeds by now. Not quite yet. Neighbor's weeds/grass are/is growing faster than mine. Oh well, I'm not quite ready anyway. Got a shed to complete this week, just unpacked yesterday.. and got rained/hailed on while doing so :rolleyes: