IRS

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just a comment about our great US IRS. They are nothing but a bunch of Idiot Morons.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Sure in Hell hope I do...The last piece of mail from the IRS was labeled "Return to the Morons" with an arrow pointing to return address in black marker ink. Three damn years of not getting them off their A's is long enough to correct a simple damn problem. The problem makes it where I can not cash any of my refund checks including those darn stimulus checks. I have had it with them. Too bad I can't sue them because our great government protects their own crooks.

Looks like I be filing my taxes the coming year and sending no payment. They can't arrest someone that the arrest warrant isn't for.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
When we payed PAYE tax on my employees I used to write "Thieving bastards " on the payee line and funny enough these all went through the system no problem
I had a customer called Work
They supplied models, photographer , Hair & make-Up artists
Hellena split it into 3 sections work models. work photographers etc
But the only bank account was plain Work
I regularly had to take cheques back to the sender because the banks refused to deposit a check made out to Work Models into an account called Work

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
See bank do have different rules for the government mobsters and us civilians.

Currently I having problems getting my credit card paid. The local credit union is refusing to send the ACH the payment to the other credit union, instead insisting mailing checks. And the other credit is accepting my payments but holding them for a week. This creates at least a two week delay on freeing my credit line. I have now partially resolve the problem as I having payments redrawn directly from account now so the Dayton CU is taking a hit on lost transaction fees on up 3K per month. Not much in the short term but add up in the long term. Just since last month I went from $2800 to down to $125 in purchases using the CC. I do have few vendors that only payment option is CC.

Both of my main vendors accepts ACH payments now so things are paid a lot quicker without using the CC.

Just means I have to do more deposits locally.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don't have a credit card any more , just a couple of accounts with a single debit card on an account that has no money in it till the EOM when I do my banking .
Customers money in, cheques to my suppliers out and back to a couple of hundred balance
Australian banks have less than no idea about digital security yet they want us all to use pay wave .
Just about every one on AliBaba / Made in China or Made in India will take PayPal
I closed my personal bank account 3 years ago and use a share trading account instead , much better interest rates , if you consider a dividend as interest and capital growth to boot .
I should have done it decades ago.

georgPru2

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just a comment about our great US IRS. They are nothing but a bunch of Idiot Morons.
The rich folk like them ! Trump and the 2%rs don't pay their share of taxes. Pres Biden and the IRS concluded they didn't have enough personnel to go after 2%rs, so they arranged to hire more agents over a 10 yr period. Then Congress defunded the measure to please their 2% masters !!!

TonyPrin

Threads
I decided to follow this thread as it looked interesting. But it seems to me more of the same old I can look smart by making others look stupid. It didn't work.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I am sorry but if they can't fix simple how in the heck going collect taxes from the refuses and hide behind a bunch of lawyers.

Yes the Republicans are afraid that their money sources will get audited and have to pay their fair share. I have been paying my taxes for 40 yrs without a problem then some Moron changed my name at the IRS. Everytime we get changed back to correct name another Moron changes it back yet again.

Three years of this BS is long enough and I have now gotten royally pissed at them. There is company that is not paying any employment tax or collecting sales taxes that really needs to turned in but why should I do it? It's their employees that should do it as it is hurting them in the long run.