Intersting Catalog

Brucebotti

Well-Known Member
I just got an interesting catalog in the mail yesterday from The Surplus Center. I haven't bought anything from them in awhile, but they do have all kinds of intersting stuff from motors to hydraulic cylinders/drives to pulleys/sprockets. You'll love it, especially if you are a tinkerer. They had a Hydrogear 2200 EZT transaxle set for $599 for both sides. I don't know if that is a good price or not and I have no affiliation with them at all. I do like thumbing through their printed catalog. Check out the link below.
Bruce

Surplus Center
 
I just got an interesting catalog in the mail yesterday from The Surplus Center. I haven't bought anything from them in awhile, but they do have all kinds of intersting stuff from motors to hydraulic cylinders/drives to pulleys/sprockets. You'll love it, especially if you are a tinkerer. They had a Hydrogear 2200 EZT transaxle set for $599 for both sides. I don't know if that is a good price or not and I have no affiliation with them at all. I do like thumbing through their printed catalog. Check out the link below.
Bruce

Surplus Center




I got one to it looks like some pretty good deals on some of thier stuff in there.
 
I shop with maple grove distributors out of Galveston Indiana and small engine warehouse out of Muncie Indiana.
I always get a good deal, im going to have to get a catalog from these people too it seems they have a few good deals.
 
I shop with maple grove distributors out of Galveston Indiana and small engine warehouse out of Muncie Indiana.
I always get a good deal, im going to have to get a catalog from these people too it seems they have a few good deals.

Hey Jakewells,
Do they have online websites? It's amazing how many of these places that are out there that we never hear of.
Thanks,
Bruce
 
sign up is free but you must spend 100$ to keep with them they go buy MGD in there price books then they have a sugg retail price incase you want to sell to someone but i always sell it to them at my cost. shipping is a set price either by ordering 1 item or 100 items it is the same price.
Maple Grove Distributing!: Welcome to Maple Grove Distributing

and small engine warehouse is handy doesn't cost anything and you can buy from them over the internet
Welcome - Small Engine Warehouse

they also are on eBay under the handle small engine deals
 
sign up is free but you must spend 100$ to keep with them they go buy MGD in there price books then they have a sugg retail price incase you want to sell to someone but i always sell it to them at my cost. shipping is a set price either by ordering 1 item or 100 items it is the same price.
Maple Grove Distributing!: Welcome to Maple Grove Distributing

and small engine warehouse is handy doesn't cost anything and you can buy from them over the internet
Welcome - Small Engine Warehouse

they also are on eBay under the handle small engine deals

Thanks Jakewells.....appreciate your help!
Bruce
 
Back
Top