Installing PTO Switch

JoshR

Forum Newbie
I need some help. I bought a used John Deere at a yardsale. The issue is that the previous owner "rigged" the PTO switch when the original broke. I have bought a new/correct switch, but have no clue which wires go to which connections. Does anybody know how they should hook up? It is a John Deere 180. There are 5 wires to go on the PTO. A red, black, yellow and two white. Thanks
 
JoshR said:
I need some help. I bought a used John Deere at a yardsale. The issue is that the previous owner "rigged" the PTO switch when the original broke. I have bought a new/correct switch, but have no clue which wires go to which connections. Does anybody know how they should hook up? It is a John Deere 180. There are 5 wires to go on the PTO. A red, black, yellow and two white. Thanks

First thing sorry you bought a junk Deere.

This pic should help you
If not than I can draw one up for you

image-2362358395.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Back
Top