If you could have any Lawn Mower in the world...

I'm going to get a bunch of Boo's with this one but did you read the heading before you replied? Any mower in the world. You guys might like what you picked but I can't really think if someone told you to drive off the dealer showroom with the mower of your choice FREE! You'd push a mower out the door? Come on now. That like someone just winning the lottery and you only take $10.00. Leaving the rest lying there.:confused2:
 
Some of us don't have yards suitable for anything you could ride. Easily 1/3 of my yard is steep hill. Besides, I'd get no exercise if rode.
 
Some of us don't have yards suitable for anything you could ride. Easily 1/3 of my yard is steep hill. Besides, I'd get no exercise if rode.

Mini Motors you and I read the post and interpreted it differently. Both of us reading something into it that wasn't really addressed. I guess I was just thinking about the dream mower in the dream world and you were thinking about the dream mower in your back yard!:wink:
 
Back
Top