I need info on my lawnmower

Combatarms423

Forum Newbie
Just recently I bought a ride on lawnmower from my dad. I think it was made before 1985. The model number is : 134 506 595
Any info would be great, thanks!
It is a yardman.
 
Mtd has a habit of only showing parts breakdown diagrams for 10 years after manufacture. The earliest breakdown I could find for a 134 series is 1994.
 
What type engine is on it? Assuming the engine hasn't been replaced you should be able to get in the ballpark of its age by looking at the numbers on the engine.
 
Its raining right now so i cant check cause its outside. But I know that its a briggs and stratton engine, 10 horsepower. 361 cc at 3600 rpm. The side says Transmatic, and its orange. The Engine is in the back by the gas tank under the seat.
 
Back
Top