Export thread

I need help with my Toro 20031 purchased in 2004. Don't know where a

J

javisnavi

Hi Friends,

I changed the belt of my Toro 20031 but I took apart more pieces than I should. I got a SPRING-TORSION part # 107-7472 that cannot find a way to install it back in place. If you can share pictures of your Toro 20031 where it shows where that piece is installed. I am attaching a picture of the spring plus a screen capture of the spring from the parts catalog. s-l300.jpgspring torsion.JPG.

Thank you,

Javier

primerbulb120

primerbulb120

I don't have a 20031, but I'm guessing maybe it holds the bagger door closed??

EDIT: There could be two springs holding the bagger door closed, one on each side. Check to see if one is missing.

J

javisnavi

Thank you for your reply. The spring torsion I am talking about is not the one that keep the bagger door closed, I already checked those up. I believe this spring torsion keep the battery holder bar in place.

I don't have a 20031, but I'm guessing maybe it holds the bagger door closed??

EDIT: There could be two springs holding the bagger door closed, one on each side. Check to see if one is missing.

Catherine

Catherine

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to our Toro section.

Best of luck! :smile:

O

outsider

Hi. The spring you have pictured only holds the handle position release bar in place. I had trouble getting mine back in place so I eliminated the bar and springs entirely. The bag still lifts off easily and does not come loose. I find it is not inconvenient at all. Sorry I could be of no real help.