Export thread

I Give Up

B

bartles

Ok, I've rebuilt dozens of small engine starters. I bought a "Far Eastern" starter and this was packed with the terminal nuts...what is it for?

Z

zrxkawboy

If there's supposed to be a pic, it's not showing up for me.

B

bartles

Sorry, I am technically challenged. If I can figure out how to compress the photo of what I am talking about to get
it to you. It's a flat piece of metal, about 1/2" wide x 3-4" long. one end is bent 90degrees about 1/2". There is a slot in the bent section.

bartles

StarTech

StarTech

You upload to one the image hosting sites like imgur.com. There you can resize the photos, save it, and then link it. Or use a program like Microsoft paint. But if you are using a smart phone I have no idea how those work.

I

ILENGINE

Sorry, I am technically challenged. If I can figure out how to compress the photo of what I am talking about to get
it to you. It's a flat piece of metal, about 1/2" wide x 3-4" long. one end is bent 90degrees about 1/2". There is a slot in the bent section.

bartles
If it is what i think it is. Some of the early briggs engines used that bracket to mount the starter solenoid on or something similar.