I don't want some wimpy thing

I have a husquvarna 125bt backpack blower. It's pretty powerful, and IMO you really don't need something much more powerful. The blower starts up first pull if you choke it right. I would strongly recommend any husquvarrna product.:smile:
 
Yes, Huskys are tough and last, and most important they get the job done right every time. I have a 350BT, I bought it because I have a Huge yard. It is the best thing I have ever bought. I love Husky.
 
Yes, Huskys are tough and last, and most important they get the job done right every time. I have a 350BT, I bought it because I have a Huge yard. It is the best thing I have ever bought. I love Husky.

I also have a awesome husk weed eater. The thing has stood up to so much abuse.
 
I love gas engines as much as the next guy but I have a 240mph Black & Decker electric and it'll blow around whatever I need it to.
 
Back
Top