I am fix a lawn mower with discounted parts

truckdude80

Forum Newbie
so I am fixing a old california reel mower with a briggs and Stratton engine model #091202 and the camshaft #793152 needs replacing but Briggs and Stratton discontinued that part. Is there another part i could use instead?
 
Slight problem the PN you posted is a crankshaft not a camshaft so are you needing the crankshaft? Otherwise you need the correct camshaft PN or post the type number of the engine.

I suspect you have the 691998 camshaft which still available.
 
Slight problem the PN you posted is a crankshaft not a camshaft so are you needing the crankshaft? Otherwise you need the correct camshaft PN or post the type number of the engine.

I suspect you have the 691998 camshaft which still available.
crankshaft
 
If you do a google search “793152 crankshaft” I think you will find that they are available with a little searching.
 
MY most recent price file from Briggs does show the crankshaft as NLA but there should be a few NOS out there yet.
 
Back
Top