I am a mowing man!

henry

Member
Hey there all. It is coming on my favorite time of year for the mowing season. I love fall mowing and all things outdoors too. Thanks for letting me join your community!
 

Attachments

  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 10
Hey there all. It is coming on my favorite time of year for the mowing season. I love fall mowing and all things outdoors too. Thanks for letting me join your community!

WELCOME !!! What is weird that during most of the mowing season this year I had to mow every day to keep up, but the lack of rain during the past three weeks means I don't have to mow at all unless it's to kill time. I too love mowing in the fall, chopping up those leaves so I don't have to rake them.
 
Back
Top