Hydrogear zt3100

jim oakley

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am rebuilding my hydrogear and lost 2 of the little "pucks" that go under the cylinder spring in the block motor. You cannot order them (no part number) and was wondering if anyone might have an old transmission and if I could get you to send me 2 of them. they look like one of those small little silver batteries- a bit smaller than a dime. Willing to pay for them if necessary

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Are you referring to these bypass plates?
1707188601956.png1707188910141.png
If so please post the complete model number from the serial number tag so I can look up the correct IPL and PN.

jim oakley

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks like this Model # ZL-GMEF-8D7B-1PXX Serial # 4294D60135 Not a very clear picture but it is silver and shaped like a washer but with no hole. It goes under the spring in the Cylinder Block Pump (Motor)

Attachments

• Puck.jpg
    Puck.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 11

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
AH the piston seats.
1707191786445.png
No they are not available separately according to the dealer IPL pages, you have order a complete cylinder block assy depending which you are needing.

jim oakley

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes I knew they did not have a part number so I figured that. Was hoping someone had a bad hydrogear and could supply me with 2 of them. Hate to buy a whole nee pump motor Thanks anyway Anyone else?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I got an unit here but it is no telling when I be able to tear it down so I would be of no help in this case. But now that I know they are NA I will save then when I do get around to rebuild the unit.

I just up right now as I can't breathe laying down. I just research the problem earlier and the results are not looking good for me.