Repairs Husqvarna z4217 Pump Pulley removal??

BINKOBA

Forum Newbie
I lost all the oil from somewhere underneath.

I suspect one of the pumps.

My question is how do you remove the flimsy metal pulleys from the pumps underneath.
pulley.png
Ashely
 
Thanks, but a couple of things, one is that is not my mower, my pulleys are underneath with separate pumps mounted on top
I have tried many times with the three jaw puller, and he flimsy metal pulleys are just bending.

Thanks

Ashley
 
I know what you are saying about the pulleys bending. What I have done in the pass is drill three holes into the pulley as close to the center hub as I can. Then take a three bar puller with bolts and nuts and pull from there. You might want to also put some heat on the pulley hub as you pull. Even at that I have had to cut the pulley off the shaft and buy a new pulley.
 
Back
Top