Husqvarna UH700H rear adjuster

1madmouse

Threads
I had the bearing go out on my UH700H rear drive walk behind mower and looked everywhere for the part. Discontinued By Husqvarna, even had a few places take my order only to email me the next day with no part available. Finally found just the bearing at Amazon for about $15.00 part is 587070202. It worked great for my rear bearings for the drive axle. Husky doesn't show the bearing separate, I found by accident looking for anything that resembled what I had left. Hope this helps anyone with those selfpropelled mowers.

mikehouse

Threads
is this the HU 700f fwd? If so,very intersting.I have 1.Works great.Hope mines continues to work.I looked up newer updated models ,and yes they'discontinued this.Good luck,and keep it maintained.

1madmouse

Threads
Actually mine is rear drive. I also have a HU800H and a HD725E front wheel drive electric start. Another hard to get part is the rear door and the frame for the darn bag. The wire frame is on back order with "not available" on it. From what I am seeing most of the self propelled models use that same bearing on the drive shaft that runs the drive gears.

mikehouse

Threads
So let me get this straight,UH700 is REAR wheel and the HU is Front wheel? WOW!!!! I wish you luck.Keep us posted on your find.