Export thread

Husqvarna, Swedish Rider 155, like new mower for sale

A

Auctionsonmain

I think this is the right section for this.

2003 Husqvarna Rider 155 articulated w/ 41" front deck. 15.5 hp. Kohler engine. Unit works perfectly, only has 110 hours on it. In like new condition, seems it was kept inside its entire life. Please contact with any questions. (the only issue is the battery either needs to be charged or replaced, about $30 to replace)

$1599 obo, If you have a reasonable offer feels free to make it.

It is located In Purcellville, Va right now. I have the ability to deliver it, if you are insterested in that we would have to work out a price for that.

I am open to suggestions or comments.

-Joshua

Attachments

they are a fantastic machine!

W

WRouton

I think this is the right section for this.

2003 Husqvarna Rider 155 articulated w/ 41" front deck. 15.5 hp. Kohler engine. Unit works perfectly, only has 110 hours on it. In like new condition, seems it was kept inside its entire life. Please contact with any questions. (the only issue is the battery either needs to be charged or replaced, about $30 to replace)

$1599 obo, If you have a reasonable offer feels free to make it.

It is located In Purcellville, Va right now. I have the ability to deliver it, if you are insterested in that we would have to work out a price for that.

I am open to suggestions or comments.

-Joshua

Is the Rider 155 still for sale??? Please advise wrouton@tds.net

B

buckwhite

interested in the 155 rider. still for sale? can pick up anytime

4710JD

I have one of these for about 5-6 yrs now still works great.

S

supatroop89

Is the Rider 155 still for sale??? Please advise wrouton@tds.net

if you are still looking for a rider like this i have 1 for sale

S

supatroop89

interested in the 155 rider. still for sale? can pick up anytime

if you are still looking for 1 of these riders i have 1 for sale

J

jgseeger

I live in Columbia, SC and have one of these mowers that I do not need. I have a larger 2 year old Husqvarna that I mow and pull my trailers around with. If anyone is interested, I am open to offers. 2015-06-24 17.05.04 (800x450).jpg2015-06-24 17.05.14 (800x450) (2).jpg

A

ashevillemower

I know this is an older thread but I was wondering if that 155 rider was still for sale?

I live in Columbia, SC and have one of these mowers that I do not need. I have a larger 2 year old Husqvarna that I mow and pull my trailers around with. If anyone is interested, I am open to offers. View attachment 26593View attachment 26594

T

Timpiker

I have one of these and just recently have decided to sell it. I am the original owner and its always kept in the barn. Works great.

R

RaMaC

I have one of these and just recently have decided to sell it. I am the original owner and its always kept in the barn. Works great.[/QUOTE
Do you still have this?

R

RaMaC

To Timpiker
Do you still have this?

T

Timpiker

Yes I still have it but my wife says its not for sale. Sorry.

Is there someplace on this website I need to remove it?

mgmurray

mgmurray

I have a 155 for sale.
Engine overhauled , new belts and blades 1,100.00
Ft. Walton Beach, FL.
Mark Murray 850-716-9522
mgmurray@hotmail.com
moved to smaller yard, I miss using it, they are fun in big yards with trees to spin around.

J

Jonathan0113

Hey I live in ny I was wondering if anyone had a deck for a rider 155 2003

R

Rivets

Jon, please start a new thread to eliminate confusion. Include your unit‘s model and serial numbers, plus the size of deck you are looking for, to help yourself out. Other wise you will not get much action.

shoesgt4

shoesgt4

I live in Columbia, SC and have one of these mowers that I do not need. I have a larger 2 year old Husqvarna that I mow and pull my trailers around with. If anyone is interested, I am open to offers. View attachment 26593View attachment 26594
I'm interested in the mower I'll offer $850 plus shipping.

W

wtvolvo

I'm interested in the mower I'll offer $850 plus shipping.
Is it still available

Surfsessn

Surfsessn

I’m in coastal nc hunting for a rider 16 / if you’re selling one let me know.

B

brosman57

i am looking for a ~2003 Rider 155. Are there any used out there?
Dale
/