Husqvarna RZ4623 - Throttle Cable - Wrong Length?

nevils

Threads
No because I don't sell outside my local shop as my outgoing shipping costs are too much as I don't get the breaks large companies do. Besides that Amazon price includes free shipping if I am not mistaken.

But in the last ten years I have always sold locally at MSRP per the price files provided by my distributors. But it now getting to point where I am losing money on sales if II don't order at the minimum free shipping level. I am having to delay repairs and/or order extra parts in order to make a profit. Just wondering why I am staying in business now.
OK. I understand. Have you looked at this? https://www.pirateship.com/ On the rare occasion that I sell something from my hobby I have also found that buying a label from Paypal's shipping division (even when I didn't use Paypal for the transaction) is way cheaper than buying direct from the usual shippers.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Cool. So, that confirmed, I'll return the one that I received.
Do you have a recommended source, or just the usual ones?
It's $39. via Amazon and Walmart.
Thanks!
Just the usual ones, And that price is basically MSRP. I am Husqvarna Comsumer Products service center so I have my dealer
I always thought of MSRP as an inflated number that retailers used to make their reasonable-profit price look better. (The shorter cable was only $27.) Is there so little competition that they can get away with selling at the inflated price (or is that now the inflation-price)?
In the mower repair industry, the OEM sets MSRP and then base the dealer discount on that price. And in most cases that price may only be a 10-30% discount. And the recommendation from the OEM to the dealer is to charge MSRP+10%

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And if you want something interesting. Do an emergency part drop ship from MTD. Next day air which right now is $47 or so. and they ship you the part in 14 days.

nevils

Threads
No because I don't sell outside my local shop as my outgoing shipping costs are too much as I don't get the breaks large companies do. Besides that Amazon price includes free shipping if I am not mistaken.

But in the last ten years I have always sold locally at MSRP per the price files provided by my distributors. But it now getting to point where I am losing money on sales if II don't order at the minimum free shipping level. I am having to delay repairs and/or order extra parts in order to make a profit. Just wondering why I am staying in business now.
OK. I understand. Have you looked at this? https://www.pirateship.com/ On the rare occasion that I sell something from my hobby I have also found that buying a label from Paypal's shipping division (even when I didn't use Paypal for the transaction) is way cheaper than buying direct from the usual shippers.