Export thread

Husqvarna mzt vs exmark radius

J

Jm3250

Hello there, I'm looking to make my first nice purchase and was looking for some real world advice. Went to the local dealers and checked out the the husqvarna mzt-52 and the exmark radius e series in 52". This will be used for my own 1.0 acre lawn. Overkill I know, but after running commercial mowers for years when I was younger, I appreciate how a nice mower works on lawns and figure this machine will last me for 20 years.

On paper the husky has heavier duty drive chain/ engine and it's gunna be 5-700 cheaper. Never ran a husky or seen the cut quality and I'm also a bit skeptical as to why it's so much cheaper? Any input would be a huge help. Cut quality and reliability are the important things I'm looking for here! Thanks in advance

BlazNT

BlazNT

I run an RZ5424 and have commercially for 5 years. No issues with the mower except for what I did to it my self. Mine is the residential version so the one you are looking at is better. I have spoke with a few guys aroud here that run them and they all said the same thing. Why would you spend more for a equal or lesser machine. I have seen the fab deck cut and it is nice.

J

Jm3250

Appreciate the response. I guess I'm from the school of thought that you get what you pay for. Even though the husky looks like a "better" machine on paper for less $ I'm skeptical. A search on here and another site I saw a few people having issues with the husky, but I haven't seen any for the radius. Good to see you haven't had any and also got good cut quality. Any one else use either machine ?