Export thread

husqvarna exhaust muffler

P

penny

Hi All, Anyone no where i can purchase another muffler for my husqvarna lt151 without paying a fortune for it ? tried ebay ect but no luck ! penny

StarTech

StarTech

I supposed you are needing the 532188655 muffler and it is reasonable here at 41 USD list. A lot better then that $250 JD muffler I installed a couple weeks ago.

P

penny

I supposed you are needing the 532188655 muffler and it is reasonable here at 41 USD list. A lot better then that $250 JD muffler I installed a couple weeks ago.
Crikey ! Thats pricey for yours ! Was just hoping i can get a reasonable one here in uk save paying shipping fees .

P

penny

Crikey ! Thats pricey for yours ! Was just hoping i can get a reasonable one here in uk save paying shipping fees .
Ah ! Just found one here on amazon £49 ! Thankyou x

R

ragain's repair service

Hi All, Anyone no where i can purchase another muffler for my husqvarna lt151 without paying a fortune for it ? tried ebay ect but no luck ! penny
? napa lawn and garden catalog at any napa

P

penny

? napa lawn and garden catalog at any napa
Thankyou ill have a google on that !

B

bertsmobile1

The muffler is part of the mower
BEcause they are different for different models they are expensive due to small volumes
Generic B & S ? Kohler mufflers can be MADE TO FIT but it takes quite some work, often welding & making new brackets

StarTech

StarTech

If the customer can't afford a $41 muffler on a $2000 plus (US current pricing for a new mower) lawn mower they need go buy a cheap used mower with all there problems. For me since I am a repair shop with a Husqvarna these mufflers only costs me $24 so I can give my customers a discount up to 10% and still make a small profit for my handling of the sale.
And that $250 was for a Z925A mower's muffler.