Husqvarna Automower 305 - No light on docking station

Clive Birch

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Husqvarna Automower 305 - No light on docking station
I have an Automower 305 which has been working well for a year now. Yesterday I found I had a problem with it. The mower has the error message “No Loop found” but the docking station light is not on, so no flashing blue or permanent green light. The operation manual says no light indicates no power supply but when I push the mower into the docking station it says “charging.” I checked the connector to the docking station with a voltmeter and there’s 22volts. So I don’t know what to do. Has anyone experienced this problem?

B33RP0nG

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have the same problem, and when i take my lawnmower out and try to start it, it says no kable connection, but no problem in the station.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You have a 2 year warranty on that unit. If it was me I would be dealing with the Husqvarna dealer or if bought at a Big Box store get the phone number of Husqvarna Customer Service from them. This is an electrical problem, so NEVER try to service while it is still under warranty, even if you have an electrical background.

Clive Birch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just to conclude this thread as I reported my automower had the error message “No Loop found” but the docking station light was not on, so no flashing blue or permanent green light. The operation manual says no light indicates no power supply but when I push the mower into the docking station it says “charging.” So through further research on forums there was the suggestion that the PCB in the docking station was faulty. With the help of the Husqvarna dealer in Exeter I tracked down the correct PCB, unfortunately the dealer would take a week to supply the PCB, but I found an online stockist who had one in stock and offered next day delivery. The PCB was easy to change and fixed the problem.

So glad I have a Husqvarna, as my auto mower is a 2012 model yet I was still able to get the spare part.