H handirifle Active Member Mar 24, 2013 #11 wjjones said: I had the same problem with the wet lawn, and went with the carlisle super lugs they get really good traction. Click to expand... That might be something to remember.
wjjones said: I had the same problem with the wet lawn, and went with the carlisle super lugs they get really good traction. Click to expand... That might be something to remember.
wjjones , Mar 24, 2013 #12 txzrider said: I know this is an old thread... but it seems like the new husqvarna with 4 wheel drive that is new for 2013 called an R322t AWD would fit the bill. Riding Lawn Mowers - Mower and accessories, reviews, buying guide and comparison charts Husqvarna Click to expand... Now that would be a cool mower to have with the awd.
txzrider said: I know this is an old thread... but it seems like the new husqvarna with 4 wheel drive that is new for 2013 called an R322t AWD would fit the bill. Riding Lawn Mowers - Mower and accessories, reviews, buying guide and comparison charts Husqvarna Click to expand... Now that would be a cool mower to have with the awd.