Husqvarna 225L Line Trimmer Rebuild Probelms

Does it have a primer bulb, and how does it look? If it is full of debris inside you wont be able to see it if you re-used the old one. The only other thing could be the gasket not mating to the engine between the carb, or as mentioned the fuel filter is clogged.
 
Does it have a primer bulb, and how does it look? If it is full of debris inside you wont be able to see it if you re-used the old one. The only other thing could be the gasket not mating to the engine between the carb, or as mentioned the fuel filter is clogged.

HAHA thats it!!! There is no primer bulb on this model, nor a gasket. BUT there is a plastic guide that I didn't put back on the unit!!! See pic below! Thank you kind people for your help. I will be tearing it back down when the weather improves and will report back with the results!!!!

dispdiagram1-1.gif
 
Well I put in the guide and still not running. I'm thinking now it's the filter for sure. It still hasn't arrived so I will have to wait. Sometimes I hate living in a town that has nothing but a grocery!!!
 
Ill , shouldnt the new carb come set from the factory good enough to get it running? did you try the fuel vent or the gas cap?
 
Back
Top