Huslter Mini-Z, where does valve solenoid plug in?

rodeoboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Model 927285 Honda motor GXV670 GJAH-1007473. I took out the Honda 16200ZN1801 Solenoid Valve to replace it. Have it in the carburetor but can find where it plugs into on the motor. I know the wire dropped down in there somewhere when I unplugged it. Cant find a diagram anywhere. Im hoping someone knows where it goes! Also hoping it fixes my no-start issue. Confident it will as the old valve was just stuck and didnt move at all. Thanks!

rodeoboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Model 927285 Honda motor GXV670 GJAH-1007473. I took out the Honda 16200ZN1801 Solenoid Valve to replace it. Have it in the carburetor but can find where it plugs into on the motor. I know the wire dropped down in there somewhere when I unplugged it. Cant find a diagram anywhere. Im hoping someone knows where it goes! Also hoping it fixes my no-start issue. Confident it will as the old valve was just stuck and didnt move at all. Thanks!
I blind as a bat I guess lol. The snap in plus was laying right on top of other wires, so its working! Cranked right up! Simply part replacement and now I dont have to live in a jungle lol.