Export thread

Huskee LT 4600 Spring/Pulley Arm

H

huskee nightmare

Hello everyone. I am in need of help with my Huskee LT 4600 Lawn Tractor (2008 I believe). The Model # 13AX775H031...
For the PTO tensioner cable, where does the spring hook onto the pulley arm to tighten the belt?
Thank you in advance for any help.

T

tkos115

Hello everyone. I am in need of help with my Huskee LT 4600 Lawn Tractor (2008 I believe). The Model # 13AX775H031..
For the PTO tensioner cable, where does the spring hook onto the pulley arm to tighten the belt?
Thank you in advance for any help.
There is probably a small hole on the arm closer to the pulley. Usually if I'm trying to figure out what the right spot is, I look at the arm and look for a small hole that shows signs of wear. What I mean by that is, the hole looks rounded or worn over a little on the side indicating that the spring was attached to it causing the normal wear.

If your able to upload a picture of the deck/arm assembly myself, or someone else may be able to tell you where it attaches too.

H

huskee nightmare

Thank you, I will search for an area indicating that the spring may have been attached there tomorrow. If I fail, I will take your advice and upload a pic of the assembly.

H

huskee nightmare

I tried the suggestion that was offered above and obviously failed. I uploaded three pictures showing what I have to work with.

Attachments

B

bertsmobile1

Well according to the parts diagram below the spring you have connecting plates 7 & 8 together is in the wrong place
It should go from the anchor bolt on plate 8 where it is right now to the same bolt that spring 35 goes to which looks like it is part of the pulley guard part 2
Note the free end of both have the letter E at their ends
This will swing plate 8 substantially further to the right which should give you clean access to the anchor bolt on plate 7 for the currently orphaned tension spring

diagram.jpg

H

huskee nightmare

Well according to the parts diagram below the spring you have connecting plates 7 & 8 together is in the wrong place
It should go from the anchor bolt on plate 8 where it is right now to the same bolt that spring 35 goes to which looks like it is part of the pulley guard part 2
Note the free end of both have the letter E at their ends
This will swing plate 8 substantially further to the right which should give you clean access to the anchor bolt on plate 7 for the currently orphaned tension spring

View attachment 65310
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to check back. Unfortunately, we had a strong storm come through and it took out power, internet and cell services for the majority of our area.
I will definitely get back with you and let you know when it is up and running again. Thanks again for your help.

B

bertsmobile1

No need for appologies
However coming back and letting us + every one else who might read your post in future because they have a similar problem, with your results would be both appreciated & helpful.