HU800HW Height Uneven

fil

Forum Newbie
Just bought the HU800HW last week. On small slopes, mower has been bogging down. Drive wheels will either just spin or sometimes just not turn at all. I have to either pull it back a few feet, or push it forward till the wheels will grab the grass and move forward. This is a very annoying occurance and is quite frequent on sloping lawns. I decided to check height clearance of bottom of deck to ground and was really surprised with the following results:

Back Front Front of Mower
Lever on #1 setting 1 3/8" 1 1/8" 15/16"
Lever on #3 setting 1 9/16" 1 1/4" 1 1/8"

This mower has a single height lever control that adjust all 4 wheels. I am under the assumption that the bottom of the deck should be level to ensure a smooth cut.

If anyone has experienced this same situation, please respond. I plan on going back to my dealer to discuss this with him.

I purchased this machine at a Husq dealer rather than go to Lowes or Sears, to help support the local area.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Phil
 
It痴 a nice little mower and normally trouble free. But this one does sound like it has a few alignment issues. I would take it back to the dealer ASAP.
 
Back
Top