HRM 215K2 SDA Ran rough replaced carb. now it won't start What should I check

audiowood

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / HRM 215K2 SDA Ran rough replaced carb. now it won't start What should I check
The mower had a serging problem replaced the carb. and it ran better for a short time but won't start now, What should I check next.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
  • / HRM 215K2 SDA Ran rough replaced carb. now it won't start What should I check
The mower had a serging problem replaced the carb. and it ran better for a short time but won't start now, What should I check next.

Spark Plug? Dirty fuel tank?

If both dirty replace spark plug, clean out the gas tank, and if needed, a new fuel line.

Check the air filter and the oil.

Reply with your results.

If you need replacement parts and I will see if I can find it online.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The fuel you put through the new carburetor. Did you get rid of the old fuel from the mower and gas can?

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
ALWAYS run fuel less than 31 days old. If you want to increase the freshness of the fuel, add Sta-Bil.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Check gaskets for corrrect install. Guys even bad fuel burns if it wont run there is something else going on. Spark plug and air filter are good idea might as well its about $10 for both.