Export thread

How you folks doing?

H

harleyron74

Just A quick hello from A new member in Minnesota. I live in Chisago Lakes Township On A 5+ acre hobby farm.
I have an old Craftsman (mid 80's) garden tractor, 2 DR brush mowers and A few walk behind mowers( If I see A stray, I lure it home!)
I work the 3:30 to Midnight shift for the City of ST. Paul so I will most likely be here in the wee hours of the night.

Good Luck!
harleyron74

N

noma

Hi There

I'm in Minnesota too but i'm in the southwest corner of the state and doing fine thanks

H

harleyron74

noma.
Thanks for the holla back!
My cousin and her husband had A hog operation in Pipestone area for many years and one of there kids took it over when they retired. They live around Rochester MN. now.
I have traveled through southwest MN on my trips to Sturges SD. A number of times for the big motorcycle rally in August.

Good Luck!
H.R.

M

Muhammad

Welcome to the forum. :smile:

J

JimmyWeb

Welcome Harleyron! How is the weather in Minnesota? Is it cold all year around? I know the winters can get downright nasty! I've never been out west so I'm not sure what the weather is like.

Just A quick hello from A new member in Minnesota. I live in Chisago Lakes Township On A 5+ acre hobby farm.
I have an old Craftsman (mid 80's) garden tractor, 2 DR brush mowers and A few walk behind mowers( If I see A stray, I lure it home!)
I work the 3:30 to Midnight shift for the City of ST. Paul so I will most likely be here in the wee hours of the night.

Good Luck!
harleyron74

H

harleyron74

Hi Jimmyweb.
Minnesota does get cold from mid Nov. To late March but it's not bad the rest of the year if you like 80+ days. I was siding my house this week and we hit 88 the other day. not A lot of fun when it's humid.
Nights can be cool in summer(56 right now) or we may get A heat wave and have 90+ nights with very high humidity.
The old saying about Minnesota is very true "If you dont like the weather, hang around for 10 minutes, it'll change!".

Good Luck!
H.R.