How Ya'll Doin!

Travis_R

Threads
Hey ya'll, I'm brand new to this site! This is my 1st post! Been a member of Tractor By Net for about 7 years, but just found this site and decided to join, especially since I have a zero turn mower...

The mower I have is an '09 Hustler Super Z :thumbsup: with a 31 hp Kawasaki engine and a 60" XR-7 deck, equipped with "flex forks", a Hustler headlight kit, and an Operator Controlled Discharge Chute (OCDC) called a "Qwikchute" that is made by GTM Manufacturing Inc. out of Gotha, Florida.

The tractor I have is a '98 Massey Ferguson 231.:thumbsup: It has 38 engine hp and 34 PTO hp. The attachments I have for it are a 5' Bush Hog model 285 medium duty rotary cutter, a 6.5' United disk harrow, a United middle buster, an LMC heavy duty boom pole, a King Kutter 5.5' box blade, a 6' Fred Cain landscape rake, a Bark Buster pto log splitter, log skidding tongs, and a drawbar.

Does anyone know why the Hustler brand isn't "listed" on this site? I can't seem to find it on here.

Thanks! And if ya'll have any questions about my equipment, please don't hesitate to ask!

Travis R :smile:

Last edited:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Travis R...
Welcome to a fun and interesting site..
There are a lot of very good folks here, I'm glad to see you have joined us, and that you are also at TBN another great forum.

Sounds like you have some dynamite equipment... I Love the super Z's...
My BIL and sister have a Diesel Super Z, it's quite a mowing monster.
Exel Hustler makes VERY good equipment and only recently started making a broader range of tractor.
I have had a few of their industrial grade models... great company, and they are where my CTL gets it's design and engineering....
Post regularly... be looking for you...
No better way to start the New Year than with another New Member.... :smile:KennyV

Travis_R

Threads
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome, Kenny! And Happy New Year to You and your family too!

Driller

Threads
Hello and welcome to a very fun and interesting forum! Re: the Hustler, there's a spot for site feedback, so I would suggest you make a post there. Of course, the forum leaders will probably see it here, too. Enjoy!