J jpeggy Forum Newbie Jul 10, 2013 #1 How do I adjust clutch/brake. I just installed new drive motion belt and it creeps in gear with pedal depressed. #405000x8
How do I adjust clutch/brake. I just installed new drive motion belt and it creeps in gear with pedal depressed. #405000x8
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jul 10, 2013 #2 Open up the manual and go to page 37. The illustration in the top right hand corner shows the brake bracket screws. The nut between them is the brake adjustment nut. Tight that nut 1/8 of a turn at a time and test after each adjustment. http://www.mytractorforum.com/images/reference/Peerless_Tecumseh_Drive_Systems.pdf
Open up the manual and go to page 37. The illustration in the top right hand corner shows the brake bracket screws. The nut between them is the brake adjustment nut. Tight that nut 1/8 of a turn at a time and test after each adjustment. http://www.mytractorforum.com/images/reference/Peerless_Tecumseh_Drive_Systems.pdf