How Is It Done?

52water

Threads
:confused2: I see where some posts have pictures right in the body of the post.
Just wondering, how is it done?

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
:confused2: I see where some posts have pictures right in the body of the post.
Just wondering, how is it done?

Just above the body of your message when you are replying click on the icon with the gym clip to open up the attachment window. From there you can browse your computer for the picture or download it from a website by putting in the URL address. Once you have selected a picture click on the upload button and preview your post to see if it got attached. Simple as that. You can also insert the image by clicking on the square icon with the tree in it. Then you type in the URL address of your image and click ok. It is common courtesy to avoid this last way though if you can, for it is frowned upon due to the picture comes out large in your post and slows the download for the ones who have a dialup internet connection.

This may or not pertain to you but you also may need to check under Forum tools at the top of the page to edit forum settings and check the Miscellaneous Options to see what Message Editor Interface you are using.

Last edited:

52water

Threads
Thanks midnite rider. I think I'll give it a test now.

Attachments

• a1f.JPG
    a1f.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 14

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks midnite rider. I think I'll give it a test now.

:thumbsup:You got it. No problem, Nice winter scene. Do you have a scrape blade for the good looking 8N pictured there to clean your drive? Guess you don't need it with the 4x4 S-10 I see. I have an 88 S-10 in blue but it is 2x4 but thats all I need here in Ga usually although last year ----. :laughing:

Attachments

• 6432ee9288ba__1301943275000.jpg
    6432ee9288ba__1301943275000.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 11

52water

Threads
I no longer have the ford tractor or the 90 S-10. Sold the tractor and gave the S-10 to my daughter who still has it. I needed the 4X4 when i lived in the West Virginia hills before i retired form the coal mine.Don't need a 4X4 here in South Carolina. That old 72 MTD riding mower that is in the picture is still running minus the deck which fell apart. I use it to pull my cart around and things like that. Have to say that I kinda miss the S-10 and the ford tractor. But then again, I miss being 18 too. Your S-10 looks to be in nice shape.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Those are nice pictures you posted, very scenic!

I love the look of snow, hate living with it, but it looks nice...