Export thread

How about a Bad Boy mower forum?

G

GSPKurt

They sell 'em at Tractor Supply, and I was dumb enough to buy one, I figure some other folks might want to discuss them, too.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Good idea! You might want to private-message Muhammad or Briana about that!:smile:

S

SeanF

Would like this as well

B

beagle1

They sell 'em at Tractor Supply, and I was dumb enough to buy one, I figure some other folks might want to discuss them, too.

Good Idea.Run with it.

M

mason346

Great! It's about time!!! I have a Bad Boy ZT50 w/kaw726cc (FR730V). LUV IT for the price. Built like a tank. Rides kinda like one. (ha ha - not quite that bad)

cutnuplawnservice

cutnuplawnservice

Great! It's about time!!! I have a Bad Boy ZT50 w/kaw726cc (FR730V). LUV IT for the price. Built like a tank. Rides kinda like one. (ha ha - not quite that bad)

I just got my Bad Boy MZ Magnum a couple weeks ago LOVE IT! Just like previously stated built like a tank! Come'on Spring!!!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I just got my Bad Boy MZ Magnum a couple weeks ago LOVE IT! Just like previously stated built like a tank! Come'on Spring!!!

Welcome to LawnMowerForum! Once spring comes, let us know how you like your new mower! :thumbsup:

cutnuplawnservice

cutnuplawnservice

Ha! Spring? I've already been "Mowing with an attitude!" Of course the stuff is brown not green lol

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Ha! Spring? I've already been "Mowing with an attitude!" Of course the stuff is brown not green lol

Haha! Did you get a Badboy that says that on the wing? I think it only comes on the Outlaw.

BBM-AIR-WING-2.gif

cutnuplawnservice

cutnuplawnservice

Lol no I got the MZ Magnum 54" no wing BUT I can see a BB OUTLAW in my future :)

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Lol no I got the MZ Magnum 54" no wing BUT I can see a BB OUTLAW in my future :)

Nice! :thumbsup:

Ric

Ric

I'm Glad you like the mower, Good Luck with it, You'll need it.