Honda mower engine occasionally slows, shakes, & smokes on start-up

I've put well over 1000 hrs on my hrr.. still starts one pull. Regular maintenance and the only two parts I've had to replace was my drive belt. And a small gear in my left rear tire. Take care of it it'll take care of you. Have you upgraded to microcut blades yet?
 
I've put well over 1000 hrs on my hrr.. still starts one pull. Regular maintenance and the only two parts I've had to replace was my drive belt. And a small gear in my left rear tire. Take care of it it'll take care of you. Have you upgraded to microcut blades yet?




Thank you for asking.

Yes, I did change to the Microcut blades as inferred in this post: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/small...ion-honda-mower-few-other-questions-6.html#53

Doing a comparison to the Quad blades. Too early to give an opinion on their performance.
 
With the description of your original subject line "Honda mower engine occasionally slows, shakes, & smokes on start-up " I thought you were talking about me when I wake up in the morning..

Honda does make some fine motors in general. I've got 7.5 motorcycles and they're all Hondas.. From a '68 Honda Trail 90 to an 83 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade.
 
Back
Top