Honda HRR216 VKA drive wheels not rolling backward?

fulton48

Forum Newbie
Ok i bought this mower about a year and a half ago. The mower itself is great but the rear wheels which are the drive wheels have began to not turn when i pull the mower backward either running or not. Has anyone one else had a problem like this or does anyone have any suggestions?
 
Ok i bought this mower about a year and a half ago. The mower itself is great but the rear wheels which are the drive wheels have began to not turn when i pull the mower backward either running or not. Has anyone one else had a problem like this or does anyone have any suggestions?

:welcome: to LMF! I have a 6-year-old version of the same mower and sometimes it happens to me. It happens to me when a lot of grass gets stuck in between the wheels. After I clean it out it is fine.
 
I wish it was that simple. I pulled my wheels and cleaned with no improvement. there are a lot of posts out there on this problem and a lot of different answers. How can we get Honda to chime in on this?
 
Ok i bought this mower about a year and a half ago. The mower itself is great but the rear wheels which are the drive wheels have began to not turn when i pull the mower backward either running or not. Has anyone one else had a problem like this or does anyone have any suggestions?

I have the same problem on a honda commercial! It seems like a mechanical issue.
 
Back
Top