apd Forum Newbie Jul 12, 2013 #1 I lent my new mower to a neighbor only to get it back with a bent shaft.I have ordered a new one. Shaft is bent almost 3/8 The shop manual would be a big help. any suggestions
I lent my new mower to a neighbor only to get it back with a bent shaft.I have ordered a new one. Shaft is bent almost 3/8 The shop manual would be a big help. any suggestions
J JSB33 Active Member Jul 12, 2013 #2 Nice neighbor :thumbdown: Honda sells their shop manuals on ebay Honda GCV135 GCV160 GCV190 GSV190 Service Repair Shop Shop Manual | eBay
Nice neighbor :thumbdown: Honda sells their shop manuals on ebay Honda GCV135 GCV160 GCV190 GSV190 Service Repair Shop Shop Manual | eBay
apd Forum Newbie Jul 13, 2013 #3 JSB33 said: Nice neighbor :thumbdown: Honda sells their shop manuals on ebay Honda GCV135 GCV160 GCV190 GSV190 Service Repair Shop Shop Manual | eBay Click to expand... Thank you Andy D
JSB33 said: Nice neighbor :thumbdown: Honda sells their shop manuals on ebay Honda GCV135 GCV160 GCV190 GSV190 Service Repair Shop Shop Manual | eBay Click to expand... Thank you Andy D