KBeitz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not finished yet...

Standard%20steam%2011.JPG

JayC

Threads
Not finished yet...

You're either crazy, or just have a lot of time on your hands. In either case, once you get that thing going, it will easily be the coolest lawn tractor in existence. I already want one... :thumbsup:

JayC

Hand2ThePlow

Threads
I'm sure you already know this, but be sure to keep pretty of water in it to prevent it from flashing over to stream and exploding.

Very, very cool.

indypower

Threads
You can aireate the lawn while mowing it!!!!

Jethro210

Forum Newbie
Threads
Now that's really cool. Love to see it when itss done!

harleyron74

Threads
Keven!
Great to see that your still around and building the wild lawn and garden rides. I recall all the stuff you built on that old garden tractor site that died 4 or 5 years ago and the metalworking newsgroup posts you made in the past(that's deteriorated to A political shouting match mostly).
Looking forward to more of your builds in the future and pic's of your tractor collection. You must have added at least 20 or 30 in the last few years.

Good Luck!
harleyron74
P.S. Built any good bridges lately?

KBeitz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Keven!
Great to see that your still around and building the wild lawn and garden rides. I recall all the stuff you built on that old garden tractor site that died 4 or 5 years ago and the metalworking newsgroup posts you made in the past(that's deteriorated to A political shouting match mostly).
Looking forward to more of your builds in the future and pic's of your tractor collection. You must have added at least 20 or 30 in the last few years.

Good Luck!
harleyron74
P.S. Built any good bridges lately?

Hey Harley... It's been a while.
We tractor guys are hanging at mytractorfourm now... Come check us out...

Kingwood990

Threads
Great to see you here Kevin. Love that steam tractor:thumbsup: