Export thread

Homemade Leaf Vacuum

slammed

slammed

:smile:I am building a leaf vacuum for my Ventrac and was wanting to see if anyone has any pics of stuff you built for your mower/tractor.:smile:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

:smile:I am building a leaf vacuum for my Ventrac and was wanting to see if anyone has any pics of stuff you built for your mower/tractor.:smile:

I don't but I was curious about what you are going to make the vacuum out of...and also make sure to post pictures as you go!

slammed

slammed

It started out being a old bluebird vacuum. It is a work in progress. It used to be a cart type vacuum now it is a 3 point hitch mount for the Ventrac or other tractors with a 3 point hitch. It has a 8HP motor on it for extra lift. Hope to finish it this weekend. Be kind I work alone on these projects.

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

It started out being a old bluebird vacuum. It is a work in progress. It used to be a cart type vacuum now it is a 3 point hitch mount for the Ventrac or other tractors with a 3 point hitch. It has a 8HP motor on it for extra lift. Hope to finish it this weekend. Be kind I work alone on these projects.

It looks nice!! Nice work! :thumbsup: Post a video of it working or something once you are done!

slammed

slammed

It looks nice!! Nice work! :thumbsup: Post a video of it working or something once you are done!

Will try and get something when I'm done thanks.

slammed

slammed

Well here it is. I still have some tweaking to do but you can see what I have made. It works great. Sorry no pics of my work:mur: (forgot) maybe next time.:smile::smile:

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Well here it is. I still have some tweaking to do but you can see what I have made. It works great. Sorry no pics of my work:mur: (forgot) maybe next time.:smile::smile:

WOW that's really nice!! Awesome job! :thumbsup: Did you get a chance to use it yet?

slammed

slammed

WOW that's really nice!! Awesome job! :thumbsup: Did you get a chance to use it yet?

Yea I can pick up 3 55gal cans full in one load with it. But I forgot to take pics of my work:mur::smiley_aafz:.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

But I forgot to take pics of my work:mur::smiley_aafz:.

Well the finished product is even better! :wink:

slammed

slammed

Well the finished product is even better! :wink:

Thank you for the compliments. Now its time to think of something else I want to build.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Thank you for the compliments. Now its time to think of something else I want to build.

If you get any snow in North Carolina you could build a plow (if you don't have one). That is the only thing that came to mind.

slammed

slammed

If you get any snow in North Carolina you could build a plow (if you don't have one). That is the only thing that came to mind.

I have one. I just need to improve it a little.