Hit a rock Mower issues not the shear pin

zk6216

Forum Newbie
Dear members hello their
I am an auto tech usually can solve issues on my own but need some help.
I was mowing my lawn I have a 3.5hp briggs and Stratton engine I seen the rock after I hit it of course mower would not restart first thing I did was check the shear pin on the mower
it was fine then I tried to re clean the carb and no luck it still has compression using the finer method I did not put a compression gauge on it
the blade does not look bent but is it possible it is and causeing it not to start and it doesn't seem like the crankshaft is bent either or to the best of my knowledge any ideas ?
 
Hello guys

I took the motor apart seen the shear pin is intact and okay and re assembled the motor is not seized and still spins fine
 
Back
Top