Hi newbie here

bashy1980

Forum Newbie
Threads
Could someone help me identify what model my Honda is please? It doesn't have any stickers left on it and I'm struggling. Thanks in advance

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Your probably SOL; unless, you are referring to the engine only. Even then it is on a Honda mower that would would even help.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Look up under the plastic cowl slash shroud on the block. Really get down with good light and CSI it.

You know Honda has just about halted making mowers? Get your gas engine info while you can. Buy a ton of spare parts.

Born2Mow

Threads
Honda car? Honda motorcycle? Honda walk-behind mower? Honda powered garden tractor? Honda generator? Honda outboard?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
"However, that is about to end as Honda exits the gasoline-powered lawn equipment business next year.

According to a recent press release, Honda notified its power equipment dealers in October 2022, informing them that it would stop manufacturing lawnmowers and other gas-powered equipment effective September 2023. In the press release, the company said, “The decision to end lawn mower production is driven by market forces such as stricter environmental regulations, shifting customer preferences, and our focus on growing profitable products in our portfolio."

Honda also said it would continue selling the remainder of its lawn and garden product line and industrial-type power products through 2024 until the inventory is gone."

Link is below this.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
The HRC commercial pushers are gone too. Probably thanks to Toro around here. All the pro lawn crews use Toro Commercials.