Export thread

Hey!

K

KDL

Hey I'm new. I have a huge property of farm land which I am responsible for and the animals that graze on it. I have a huge mower, tractor, hay bailer and cutter, I also mow the regular lawn with the same machines, I hope to learn something interesting.

K

KennyV

Hello KDL
I also mow a bit of pasture, finish mow around 10+ acres and shredder mow around that much too.
I use a Grand L4200 Kubota with a LandPride 2584 rear grooming mower and a few other mowing attachments.
For the real lawn I have a CTL (commercial turf and lawn) ZTR mower. Plus a few smaller mowers..
No more livestock, but I have done my share of haying ... Just mowing to see it mowed now... :smile:KennyV

H

Hoss

Sounds like you've got your hands full there:eek: Welcome aboard. Yeah, you'll learn quite a few things here. And hopefully we can learn a few things from you as well.:smile:

K

KDL

I have a very old Massey Ferguson with some attachments and a newer John Deere that I had to buy to keep up. The Massey was a hand me down from my granddad with the land, I keep it more for sentimental reasons more than anything. I hope to learn llots.

N

noma

Welcome KDL

What do you do with the hay after you bail it, if you don't have livestock to feed it to? Or just a second income.Must be kind of hard to do all that alone?

K

KennyV

I have a very old Massey Ferguson and a newer John Deere

What model MF and what JD?
They should count as mowers... So it is not stretching the lawnmower forum too far... :smile:KennyV

K

KDL

1961 35 diesel deluxe Massey Ferguson and a 2006 John Deere 5203 and I do not do this alone, it is myself and my family and we have livestock, we have 50 head of cattle and 6 sheep and 2 goats.

K

KennyV

The MF 35 is a very nice small tractor, handy size for a lot of things, did it have power steering like a MF65?
BTW that John Deere is a very nice size tractor... Do you big bale or small bale? :smile:KennyV