Export thread

Help with model number

H

hawkeye882

I bought a mtd 38" cut 12.5 hp mower last year. I need help identifying the model number. It is black and silver and the spicer trans was built in 2003.

Boobala

Boobala

MODEL number of mower should be located under the seat, MODEL number of engine should be located on the engine itself ( should be stamped in .... see EXAMPLES

GET INFO.JPG ....... ID 4.PNG

H

hawkeye882

MODEL number of mower should be located under the seat, MODEL number of engine should be located on the engine itself ( should be stamped in .... see EXAMPLES

View attachment 37187 ....... View attachment 37188

That I know, however that is not the case here. that is missing. That would be why I put the question on the forum....

Boobala

Boobala

That I know, however that is not the case here. that is missing. That would be why I put the question on the forum....

OH I'm sorry hawkeye,! I totally missed that line where you stated the LABEL was missing, and I really should have said It's a 2003 MTD model because you did state THAT is the year on the trans. !

I

ILENGINE

If the mower has a brand name on the hood or something similar as well as providing the engine model number information sometimes it can be narrowed down to just a few model numbers that can be determined from there.

D

Darryl G

You can call MTD Technical Support at 1-800-269-6215. They will ask you questions and search their archives to try to find it for you.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Hawkeye what are needing for your mower ????

If you can post a few pics we can help with that also ~!~!

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!