LeeH Member Jun 9, 2016 #1 Hi all, I have almost completed a full strip down and overhaul of my JD mower but have a piece left over!!! Can anybody tell me what it is? I think it's from the carb/air inlet side but I'm stumped :-(
Hi all, I have almost completed a full strip down and overhaul of my JD mower but have a piece left over!!! Can anybody tell me what it is? I think it's from the carb/air inlet side but I'm stumped :-(
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 9, 2016 #2 if standing at the rear of the mower, there should be a bolt at the lower right corner of the fuel tank, that is the spacer that goes between the tank and the engine
if standing at the rear of the mower, there should be a bolt at the lower right corner of the fuel tank, that is the spacer that goes between the tank and the engine