Export thread

Help! This forum won't let me log out.

R

Retired Pedler

Finish posting and hit the log out button, several times. Nothing happen. So, closed out the internet, went away for a little while, opened the internet back up.
Clicked on my favorite list & "Lawn Mower Forum" and I was still logged on to the forum & cannot log out.

Any ideas?

cpurvis

cpurvis

It works for me. Logged out with no problem.

R

Retired Pedler

Still won't let me leave. Tried it a dozen times or more. Button lights up when I hover over it. Nothing happens when I click on it...

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

I never log out and I leave my page open at all times, but I am a regular on here almost 24/7 ........

The log out button you are pressing is it on the top right of the page ??

D

Darryl G

We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!

BlazNT

BlazNT

If during the first login process you checked the box to remember you it will auto log you in. That is from your browser, not this site.

Boobala

Boobala

We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Reminds me of a Hotel ...in Mexifornia .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

BlazNT

Or a song by the Eagles

R

Retired Pedler

O.K., Opened internet, today, went to this website & I was logged out, over 12 hrs. later.
I think cookies left in Internet Explorer browser is the problem. Firefox, no issues with it, on this forum, yet.
Now leaving, see what happens.

S

SidecarFlip

Run CCleaner and it will log you out when it edits your cookies.

B

bertsmobile1

Get a Mac that has an operating system that does not do things behind your back or run Linux.
Gates does not need any more of your money.