Export thread

Help finding parts

searsboy

searsboy

Hello I am trying to find parts for my 1964 sears suburban 600 and my 1968 sears custom 10Xl. The 68 sears is not charging so I need parts for that. I also need finders for it and a few more pieces. The 64 sears needs a body pice or two and a few other things. I am going to be tarring them down soon to paint them so I will also need decals for both of them too. I was hoping to find a good website that has parts for the mowers this old but have had no luck. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

davbell22602

davbell22602

Ebay will be your best source for parts for them.

Fish

Fish

Hello I am trying to find parts for my 1964 sears suburban 600 and my 1968 sears custom 10Xl. The 68 sears is not charging so I need parts for that. I also need finders for it and a few more pieces. The 64 sears needs a body pice or two and a few other things. I am going to be tarring them down soon to paint them so I will also need decals for both of them too. I was hoping to find a good website that has parts for the mowers this old but have had no luck. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

You will need to put up some model numbers off of the tag on the tractor and the engine to be able to locate any parts.

searsboy

searsboy

Ebay will be your best source for parts for them.

I looked on eBay just a min ago but had no luck with the 64 sears but I found one part for my 68 thank you ;) and thanks for the link that's a awesome site and has plenty of parts for all my things thanks :)