help adjust clutch on my new old ferris 1500z

Nod

Member
I just bought a used is1500z with the 25 horse kawasaki motor. I am doing all the maintenance that needs done, it was neglected to say the least. I have to replace the pump drive belt on it and I am all the way down to getting it off the motor pulley. The owners manual tells how to adjust the clutch but I am having a time getting the bottom pulley off. I am assuming that the bottom pulley has to come off but am not sure. I adjusted one on a 317 john deer 30 years ago but it was easy to get to. Thanks for any help. Don
 
Well i feel stupid. Went and looked at clutches at a small engine site and it looks as though the one on my used mower has been replaced with one that is not adjustable. It looks like it isn't adjustable.
 
Back
Top