help a girl out!

I should title all of my threads "Help a girl out"!!!!!!!

Because no one was even viewing my post until i changed the title! AND i am a girl, so I figured more kind strangers would take pity. (I was right.)
Lawnmower Justin: I think you're right. I thought I had achieved victory and even mowed some earlier today, but when I returned the mower to the shed... there were bits of plastic fin on the ground. Ughk - time to order yet another fan. Any tricks to fitting the dipstick tube back in? It is loose, for sure. Do I just push it back in?
 
Because no one was even viewing my post until i changed the title! AND i am a girl, so I figured more kind strangers would take pity. (I was right.)
Lawnmower Justin: I think you're right. I thought I had achieved victory and even mowed some earlier today, but when I returned the mower to the shed... there were bits of plastic fin on the ground. Ughk - time to order yet another fan. Any tricks to fitting the dipstick tube back in? It is loose, for sure. Do I just push it back in?

No tricks, just make sure it is secured and not flopping around as it will touch the flywheel fan and cause the fins to break.

Also download this service bulletin related to your probelm:
http://www.powerproducts.co.za/technical/sb744.pdf
 
Because no one was even viewing my post until i changed the title! AND i am a girl, so I figured more kind strangers would take pity. (I was right.)
Lawnmower Justin: I think you're right. I thought I had achieved victory and even mowed some earlier today, but when I returned the mower to the shed... there were bits of plastic fin on the ground. Ughk - time to order yet another fan. Any tricks to fitting the dipstick tube back in? It is loose, for sure. Do I just push it back in?

Fooled by a man in a dress, dear, dear me....!:laughing:
 
Back
Top