Export thread

Hello from Missaskin4it in Bama country with Kohler 7000 series and some serious Thank You's!

M

missaskin4it

Thank yall so much. I am new to the site but not to mower problems! Since buying my hustler 1 year and a half ago I have had nothing but problems. It has been in and out of the shop. They even completely replaced.the engine once. I have searched all over the web for resources to help me in repairing it. DIY is how I was raised in Bama country as an only child with a father better known locally as "Bubbah"! Lol Some sites and info were better than others but you guys knocked them all out of the race. Inside fifteen minutes in you kohler engine repair forum , yall had correctly diagnosed and solved all the various problems I've wrestled with since purchasing the pos too date. While I can not get those many many hours I've sunk into looking for solutions in the past back , at least I know I will not have to waste any more. Your site is a gold mine of invaluable time and money saving information. Thank you everyone that's contributed to this site! I am so thankful to have found it.

E.Maxwell aka MISSASKIN4IT

M

mechanic mark

WAR EAGLE & ROLL TIDE! Good post E. Maxwell

NorthBama

NorthBama

Roll Tide all Crimson and white

dougand3

dougand3

Good deal, E. Maxwell. And War Eagle!

Catherine

Catherine

Welcome to the forum!
It's always nice to know we're helping :)